Soon after the distressing disappearance of hitherto
Unseen poetic abilities,
I embarked upon the gallant quest for a
Muse of distinct sensibilities.
Yes, I have scripted verses for a fair maiden
Before- mere mortal!
I choose to waste myself no more and write for someone
I conjured from a mystic portal.
Be it a heavenly one, of divine grace abound
And a halo of substantial glow,
Her skin bright as her eyes were dark and
Her hair in an enchanting flow!
My muse she would be who’d help me to be
The finest there indeed ever was,
My ink won’t suffice for the inspirations wise
She’d give me, I’d wait till she does…
As my old one she scowls, like an ill-treated owl,
On a cold and drizzly late night,
I laugh at her face, and curse her, disgrace,
I turn to my Muse with delight!
And shock to my soul, my insides they roll confronted
By a fire from the sky!
I look at my Muse, like an untrained excuse,
She scowls at me and gives a cry!
Faint mortal I am, as best that I can, couldn’t
Help but notice an error…
The portal I used to seek for my Muse…
Was nothing but the piece of a mirror!
Like Mercury on back, the mirror in half,
She flared up and tore out the room-
I stare at her distract, unable to react-
My new Muse the dazzling "New Moon"!
(This piece of crap was the fruit of my ten-minutes' effort of crap-writing! But it's my most impulsively written piece ever... and I had a blast writing it last night. So what if it's crap... I enjoyed writing it! So I posted it absolutely unchanged, even though it seriously requires several brush-ups!)
No comments:
Post a Comment